Message from: Hyperion
Date: 28 March 2020
To all our valued customers and business partners,
During this challenging time, our top priority remains safeguarding our employees, their families and the communities in which we operate. We are committed to delivering an uninterrupted supply of products to you, and our global team is hard at work monitoring and adjusting to the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure we can do so. All our manufacturing sites remain open, and we have a secure and continuous supply of raw materials that we source from around the world.
We also are proud to be making products used to manufacture many critical items that are helping people around the world and keeping essential operations open, including:
- Rotary cutting systems used to manufacture hygiene supplies such as sanitary wipes, diapers and feminine care products
- Carbide tooling, such as punches and dies blanks, used to produce food and beverage cans
- Carbide tooling used to produce fluid dispensing products such as needles and nozzles for the medical industry
- Carbide tooling used to process food and agricultural products
- Carbide blanks, sub-components and sub-assemblies used in the exploration and production of energy
- Pump liners and cartridges used for wastewater treatment
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local sales or customer service representative. And if you are seeking an alternative supplier or potential business partner during this difficult time, please contact us at email@example.com.
Mobile: +1 (614) 974-6359